List seven songs you are into right now, no matter what the genre, whether they have words or not, or even if they’re not any good! They must be songs you’re really enjoying. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what songs are on their playlists.
1. Diaphonic Suite by Ruth Crawford Seeger
2. the new Fallout Boy album (hahahha… go ahead and judge me! I like the album!)
3. Gotta Have You by The Weepies
4. Imogen Heap’s most recent album (I can never listen to just one song from this. I LOVE HER.)
5. that kind of annoying song by Regina Spektor where she dates a mannequin. sigh. i had such high hopes for thee, Regina Spektor!!
6. Waltz for Debbie by Bill Evans
7. Mozart Oboe Concerto
I don’t know that 7 people read this anymore, so consider yourself tagged if you’ve made it this far!