10 ways to irritate me at my job.
1. Attack me with a drive by meeting that lasts 45 minutes.
2. “Did you get that email I sent you?”
3. “Are you the same Kathryn that did ___ for me last year?”
4. Talk with others at length about your children/pets/health outside my office door.
5. Call me to ask for another staff member’s phone number.
6. Herculanum. Comic Sans MS. Curlz.
7. Borrow or steal my good pens.
8. Interrupt the meeting that I’m having to borrow my good pens.
9. Ask me questions when I’m obviously walking towards the bathroom.
10. Talk to me in the bathroom. If you must, just say hi and then give me some space.