I have been trying to write this recap for like three days. I give up. Here are our thoughts after the first week of Greenling:
- No added expense to our usual grocery budget
- Food delivered to our door
- Great variety of practical, easy-to-cook-with produce
- Tastes better than produce we would choose ourselves at usual grocery
- We wasted one tomato (that’s it, from the whole box. We are rock stars.)
- There were a few unexpected substitutions in the box that would have gone to waste without a mid-week grocery store run for additional ingredients. I’m looking at you, purple hull peas.