Today is a new day! I’m feeling pretty good after a night of sleep and some breakfast tacos this morning. Feeling good enough to tackle this week’s meal plan, too!
This week we’re getting:
- Golden or Red Delicious Apples – Apple Country
- Portobello Caps – Kitchen Pride
- Basil – Tecolote
- Zucchini Squash – Naegelin
- Assorted Peppers – Acadian
- Sweet Potatoes – Naegelin
- Green Shallots – Acadian
- Radish – My Father’s Farm
- Beet Greens – My Father’s Farm
- Lady Cream Peas- My Father’s Farm
Lots of new fall produce in this week’s box, plus a couple of summer favorites. I have never worked with Portobello mushrooms or Beet Greens before, so I’m psyched to try those.
I’m gonna make:
Wednesday: Beet Green Salad, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Rosemary Pesto Rolls
Thursday: Greenling’s Best of Austin Bash!!!! Come out and say hi!
Friday: Thai Tuna Salad
Saturday: Lady Cream Peas with Skillet Corn Bread
Sunday: Roasted Garlic and Eggplant Soup (I’m adding my radish tops to this)
Monday: Quinoa Stuffed Mushrooms
Tuesday: Cider Brined Pork Roast with Onions and Apples, leftover soup